PhD, IEEE Senior Member
yanchang <at> RDataMining.com
- Data mining with R
- Application of data mining and analytics
- Data mining algorithms
- ARC Linkage Project on Detecting Significant Changes in Organisation Customer Interactions Leading to Non-Compliance.
L.Cao, X. Zhu, C. Zhang, H. Bohlscheid, H. Zhang, B. Clark, Y. Zhao, P. Newbigin, 2010-2013.
- ARC Linkage Project (LP0775041) on Data Mining of Activity Transactions to Strengthen Debt Prevention.
C. Zhang, L. Cao, M. Browne, Y. Morrow, R. Schurmann, P. Newbigin, F. Figueiredo and Y. Zhao, $469,000, 2007-2009.
- UTS ECRG (Early Career Researcher Grant) project on Efficient Mining of Negative Sequential Patterns.
Y. Zhao, $24,941, 2009-2010.
- UTS ECRG (Early Career Researcher Grant) project on Combined Association Rule Mining.
Y. Zhao and H. Zhang, $25,000, 2008-2009.
- November 2015 to present
Adjunct Professor, University of Canberra
- November 2011 to present
Senior Data Scientist, Australia Government
- May 2009 to November 2011
Senior Data Mining Specialist, Department of Human Services, Australia
- January 2007 to November 2009
Australian Postdoctoral Fellow (Industry), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Australian Postdoctoral Fellowship (Industry), 2007-2009.
- Senior Member of the IEEE
- Member of the IAPA (Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia)
- Member of Canberra R User Group